Welcome to Something From The Hart, a versatile photography company with a specialist Equestrian interest, based on the Welsh borders near Shrewsbury, Shropshire. Voted fourth in the equine photographer of the year awards 2018, Amelia Hart has a true eye for photography and has the ability to make the most picturesque and natural images.
Here you will find a list of all our photo shoot days. For more details and to book, please contact us. Thank you.
Romeo & Juliet Photo Shoot Day – 6th July
This photo shoot day will be held at Eaton Mascott, a stunning location, with a beautiful backdrop of the traditional manor house.
This photo shoot day is the perfect excuse to get glamorous and have a fairytale photo shoot of your very own, with your horse. If you wish to have photos with your partner also, this is possible.
This photo shoot is £60
Lavender Fields Photo Shoot Day – 3rd AugustThis photo shoot location is completely unique. Despite being in the UK, it is possible to get this very french feeling within 1 hour of Welshpool!We are sure you won’t be disappointed!this photo shoot is £80 and includes – All images as professionally edited digital files
Something From The Hart is run by Amelia Hart, an award winning photographer from the Welsh borders in the county of Shropshire.
Below, we have compiled a list of Equestrian Photo Shoot options.
- The fairytale Photo shoot – This photo shoot is designed to give you images that will take your breath away. we often suggest wearing a dress, as this will create an elegant and dreamlike appearance to the photos.
- Smart Photo shoot – These photo shoots are often done wearing smart horse riding clothing, however we are also open to suits and smart/casual outfits.
- Training Photo Shoot – We offer training photo shoots, where we come along to a lesson/training session, which can be a great way of keeping track of you and your horses progress.
- Wild Photo shoot – If you are looking for photos of just your horse, this is the perfect option. we photograph horses standing still to galloping. These images can be perfect if you are looking for a really natural shot.
- Dark Room Photo Shoot – We have two ways of doing the dark room photo shoots, one of which requires studio lights and the other which doesn’t. To discuss this further, please Contact us.
- Event Photo Shoots – We can follow you as an individual throughout the day of an event, from the preparation, to the warm up, to the competing.
We are also open to any photo shoot ideas you may have. If you wish to discuss any options, please don’t hesitate to Contact us, we would love to hear from you.
All photo shoots listed above start at £60, which include an hour of photo shoot time, all images being professionally edited and all images as Facebook files. If you are looking to book more than one photo shoot style on a particular day, we are able to offer a discount on the price, so please contact to discuss this further.
Please note that we also offer Photo Shoot Days
On this page, you will find public events, which Something From The Hart will be attending and hosting.