Having a photo shoot with your horse is a wonderful way to celebrate the beautiful connection you share. A photograph encompasses a huge range of emotions, which you can cherish forever.
Allow me to talk you through the photo shoot experience.
once your booking has been confirmed, your information pack will be posted to you. This consists of a brochure (filled with information and frequently asked questions) a portfolio of inspiration featuring images from a variety of different shoots I have done in the past (which will help to guide you on styling and outfits) a short form for you to complete (which will enable me to find out a bit about you and your horse, as well as what you would like to include in your photo shoot) a confirmation slip and a special treat for your horse.
Prior to your shoot, you will be able to ask me any questions you have, either by e-mail, message or during the pre-shoot consultation, which will take place approximately a week before your photo shoot. In the run up to your photo shoot, I also recommend that you follow my blog, where I will share highlights from recent shoots, outfit ideas and top tips.
I have talked you through your shoot preparation. Now, I would like you to imagine it is your photo shoot day!
Your horse is looking his/her best, you’ve got your outfits ready and you’re hugely looking forward to the shoot. I will arrive at the agreed time, for either a morning or afternoon session (the available time slots vary, depending on the season, so this is something we will discuss when we select a date for your shoot).
Firstly, when I arrive, I will spend some time talking to you and getting to know your horse. This will prepare you and your horse for a relaxed, fun session. This is also a great time to go through the outfits you have selected.
Following this, I will ask you to guide me on a tour around your yard and the surrounding areas. You can show me some locations you would like to include on your shoot and I will find some that you may not have even thought of.
During your shoot, I will help to advise you on poses with your horse, and will also capture lots of natural moments which will give you a truly diverse collection of images.
We will split the shoot in to three sections, based on the locations around the yard. After we have photographed in each area, we will take a short break, so that your horse doesn’t get agitated. In this time, you you will also be able to have an outfit change if you wish to do so.
After your photo shoot, I will go back to my studio and perfect a selection of images for you to view. Once this process has been completed completed (2-3 weeks after your shoot) I will invite you to a viewing session.
(Please note that currently, due to Coronavirus restrictions, in person viewing sessions are not possible and are therefore taking place online)
Your viewing session will commence with a short video of you and your horse, which is included with every session, followed by your collection of images. (You can expect to see at least 100 images). Once you have viewed all of your photos, you will have the opportunity to purchase any products you would like, such as digitals, prints and albums.
MY SHOOT FEE IS – £395 – THIS INCLUDES
- Your welcome Pack – Delivered in the post, with all the details you will need for your photo shoot.
- Your pre-shoot Consultation Phone Call
- A 2 hour photo shoot – Please note, this time is flexible. I always allow 2 hours per session, but understand that this can be too long for some horses, so please discuss this with me if you have any concerns.
- Two Digital Files, which I will share with you as a preview a day or so after your photo shoot.
- A 2-3 minute music video of your shoot
- A 12″ framed & mounted print
- Your Private Viewing Session, where you will have the opportunity to purchase any products you would like, such as digitals, prints and albums.
A 20mile travel radius from SY5 9EP is included in every photo shoot. Any additional travel is: 80p per mile (Please note, I travel all over the UK and we can try to arrange multiple shoots in your area, which will reduce any travel costs).
Can multiple horses be in photos?
Yes, you are welcome to include as many horses as you would like. There is no extra charge for additional horses.
What are the product prices?
Medium Resolution Digital Files – suitable for Digital (non commercial) use
- 1 Medium Resolution File – £15
- 10 Medium Resolution Files – £100
- All images as Medium Resolution Files (approximately 100 images) on a luxurious, bespoke memory stick – £395
High Resolution Digital Files – suitable for Digital and printed use (including commercial)
- 1 High Resolution File – £25
- 10 High Resolution Files – £200
- All images as High Resolution Files (approximately 100 images) on a luxurious, bespoke memory stick – £495
Luxury Prints (unframed)
- 6×8″ print – £25
- 8×12″ print – £45
- 12×18″” print – £55
- 16×24″ print – £75
Bespoke Framed Prints
- 12″ framed & mounted print – £295
- 18″ framed & mounted print – £350
- 24″ framed & mounted print – £450
All photo books include 20 photographs, each additional image is £40
12×8″ photo book – £495
12×16″ photo book – £595