Below, I have created an outline of your photo shoot, so that you know what to expect along every stage of your photo shoot.
Your welcome pack
Your welcome pack will contain all of the information you will need for your photo shoot. You will have information about outfits, different photo shoot styles and much more, which will help to fully prepare you for your shoot.
Your pre-photo shoot consultation
Your pre-photo shoot consultation will take place a couple days before your photo shoot over the phone. This is the perfect opportunity for you to ask me any questions you may have and is an opportunity for me to get to know you, your horse and your wishes for the photo shoot.
Prior to this pre-photo shoot consultation, please consider these questions:
- Are there any specific images/styles you would like me to capture during your photo shoot?
- What disciplines do you do with your horse?
- What is a funny story you have about your horse?
Your photo shoot
The duration of your photo shoot will depend on the package you choose. Whichever package you have chosen, I will arrive approximately 15 early, so that I can take in the surrounding and create a list of locations for us to use on your photo shoot.
During your photo shoot we will take numerous
- A preview image from your photo shoot, which you will receive the evening after your photo shoot
- A private viewing Session to select any images you would like printing (this will take place 1-2 weeks after your photo shoot in my studio)